City lips is an ideal cosmetic treatment for those who wish to change the shape or color of their lips. It is performed by injecting hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers into the upper and lower lips.
Before undergoing the procedure, below are some facts to consider:
Points to consider about city lips
1. City lips are cost-effective compared to other cosmetic treatments.
2. The results of this treatment are visible and last roughly 1 year before the next treatment is needed.
3. City lips don’t require anesthesia or any other injections that can be painful.
4. City lips will result in fuller, plumper lips! Which may enhance one’s look dramatically!
5. City lips is a safe treatment with no long-term effects or health risks associated with it.
City Lips are a very safe procedure because hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that we produce on our own. There are no long-term health risks, and the only side effect one might experience is stinging and mild redness for a few hours after treatment.
However, if you’re looking to change your lip shape or color long-term this might not be the best option.
6. Benefits of city lips include a fuller and more shapely pout. For those who live in cold climates where chapped, dry, and thin lips are common, this cosmetic treatment may also improve lip health!
7. City lips are very effective and relatively safe when performed by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in facial aesthetics. The procedure lasts about 30 minutes with little downtime. But this will vary depending on each patient.
Possible side effects of city lips
Potential side effects include bruising, temporary swelling, pain, itching, and redness at the injection site which is expected only after the treatment. These symptoms will go away on their own time in about two days! In some cases, city lips can cause asymmetry with the lips or an uneven pou
The bottom line
So is city lips worth it? This treatment is very effective for giving you your dream lips in just one visit! City lips do not offer long-term lip, however, if the treatment is correct, it may provide permanent results! Be sure to consult with an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in facial aesthetics before getting any cosmetic procedure done. They will be able to tell you for sure if this treatment is for you, and guide you along the way in terms of pre-op instructions or post-op care.
City lips are an effective procedure that can provide fuller, plumper lips in just one visit. The only side effect of the city lip is temporary redness and swelling at the injection site which goes away after two days. This treatment may not be for everyone because it doesn’t offer long-term effects or health risks associated with it. Be sure to consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon before getting any cosmetic procedure done so they will be able to tell you if this treatment is for you!